This is not the most original recipe, but still a breakfast or good snack in that it’s that’s loaded with fertility superfoods. I use almonds to add some crunch, in place of granola, which can be loaded with sugar and overly processed. Be sure to use full-fat plain yogurt (if plain yogurt is too tart for you, you can add a little bit of agave nectar for sweetness) and organic berries if possible.
- 1 cup full-fat plain yogurt, or Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 3 tbsp sliced raw almonds
- 1/2 cup organic berries (your choice)
1. Wash berries, chop if using strawberries
2. Spoon yogurt into bowl, top with flaxseed and almonds